ENQUIRIES - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0044 203 538 0399
GRASS ROOTS COMPILATION COMPETITION
Competition Rules and Requirements
Official Rules 2014
1. All songs entered must be completely original and must not infringe on any copyrights or any rights of a third party. By entering, the entrant will not hold Nu Age Entertainment liable for any claims inconsistent with the foregoing.
2. This competition is open to all amateur and Grass Roots musicians. Void where prohibited. All federal, international, state and local laws apply.
3. Employees, families, subsidiaries, and affiliates of Nu Age Entertainment, The Host Studios, G. S. Vision and Twelve Eleven Media Group are not eligible to enter.
4. All materials sent to Nu Age will not be returned.
5. YOU DO NOT LOSE RIGHTS TO YOUR SONG! Entrants retain all ownership rights to every song(s) submitted. Nu Age Entertainment does not obtain any ownership rights to any song(s) submitted.
6. Entrant must acknowledge and agree to release and hold harmless Nu Age Entertainment, it’s sponsors, and judges from any liability, damages, or claims for loss or injury to any and all persons or property in connection with, directly or indirectly, to the entrant.
7. Entries will first be screened by the Nu Age listening staff. After passing the initial listening phase, songs will move on to further screening and judges. Finalists will be judged by producers, current artists, songwriters, industry professionals, music publishers, and record label executives.
8. Songs will be judged on melody, song structure, originality, and lyrics. Songs will not be judged on production quality or vocals!
9. Winner prize package will be distributed to the first name as it appears on the entry form. Division of prize to co-author(s) is sole responsibility of winning entrant.
10. Taxes on any and all prizes are the winner’s responsibility
11. Nu Age Entertainment reserves the right to extend the deadline of the competition if deemed necessary.
12. Entrant fully accepts and understands that the winning song (his or hers) may be used in a non royalty format for promotional use and distribution only. The winning song(s) will not be made for sale. Entrant gives permission to Nu Age Entertainment to use winners name, likeness, and voice for any and all future advertising and promotions without compensation. Entrants also grant Nu Age Entertainment permission to use their song on their website without compensation. Songs will be used only for advertising and not for profit.
13. There will be multiple rounds of judging:
14. Winners will be notified by standard email, text or phone, and must return a signed affidavit confirming the winning song is an original and he or she possesses all rights to the song. If affidavit is not signed and returned within 5 business days you will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be chosen.
15. With all earnest effort winners will be selected by September 30th 2014. Winners will be notified by standard e-mail, text or phone. All prizes will be distributed in a timely manner. Winning entrants must acknowledge and accept that they (winners) must be flexible with date of receiving prize within foregoing deadlines. Nu Age Entertainment retains all rights to choose alternate Winner if Winner is not available to receive prizes.
16. Prizes subject to availability and cooperation of sponsors. Nu Age Entertainment will award prizes of equal or greater value if a substitution is necessary.
17. Entrants under 18 years of age must fill out a parental release to claim prizes if awarded.
Download application forms here and return to The Host Studios, Room 303, 3rd Floor, TFS Building, Tema Community 1. Call 0303 934 489 for directions to the studio.
The fee for registration is 20GHC (Twenty Cedis only).
ON GOING PROJECTS
SHIDAA CULTURAL TROUPE
GSV is pleased to announce that Shidaa Cultural Troupe from Ghana is currently in the UK and we are taking bookings for events all over the country.
For more information please email the team at email@example.com
The original King of Azonto is coming to London!!! "Baaaaaawo!!!"
The producer of the first ever Azonto song in the world, 'You Go Kill Me' by Sarkodie ft E.L. is coming to the UK.
Nshona Muzick has been very instrumental in the rapid growth of the Ghana music industru in the past 5 years with his unmissable sound. He will be here working with GSV's youth division to train them on the tricks of his trade. He will also be here to record with artistes in studios accross the country.
His cv boasts Vera by D Black, Dangerous by Sarkodie, You Go Kill Me by Sarkodie which also features E.L.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org